کرسی ندا نوبری و مرکز مطالعات پراکنش ایرانیان در دانشگاه ایالتی سان فرانسیسکو/ امریکا فراخوان عمومی جذب مدیر داده است.
متقاضیان میبایست تا ۱۵ دسامبر ۲۰۱۶ درخواست و مدارکشان را به این دانشگاه ارسال کنند
- دانشتن مدرک دکتری در یکی از رشتههای علوم اجتماعی، علوم انسانی یا هنر و دارا بود حداقل ربته دانشیاری
- داشتن مقالههای منتشر شده در ژورنالهای بینالمللی در رابطه با پراکندگی ایرانیان یا مطالعاتی اخلاقی
- مهارت ارتباطی شفاهی و کتبی در زبان انگلیسی در سطحی که به راحتی بتواند اطلاعات را به دانشجویان، دانشگاهیان و دیگران به شیوه موثر ارائه دهد.
- توانایی برقراری ارتباط با زبان فارسی با فارسیزبانان
اطلاعات بیشتر در پایین آمده است همچنین میتوانید به این آدرس مراجعه کنید
College of Liberal and Creative Arts
San Francisco State University
San Francisco State University, College of Liberal and Creative Arts, invites applicant for the Neda Nobari Distinguished Chair and Director of the Center for Iranian Diaspora Studies.
The University seeks a senior scholar to serve in an academic leadership position as the founding Neda Nobari Distinguished Chair and Director of the Center for Iranian Diaspora Studies. The individual will be a senior scholar who will hold faculty rank and tenure in one of the academic units in the College of Liberal & Creative Arts.
The Center for Iranian Diaspora Studies, established by a generous gift from alumna Neda Nobari, will make visible, give voice to, and forge connections across the evolving Iranian diasporas in the United States and beyond. Its interdisciplinary focus will create opportunities for research, outreach, and campus/community programming in the Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences as well as across all of the colleges at the university. The Center will develop collaborative opportunities for faculty and students to engage in research and scholarship on Iranian diasporas with a focus on transnational movements and migration patterns of Iranian communities around the globe, particularly in California, the United States, North America, and Europe. It will promote intellectual engagement and conversations with local, regional, national and global communities.
Qualifications: Candidates should have:
- A terminal degree (M.F.A or Ph.D.) in an arts, humanities or social sciences field and achieved tenure and at least the rank of Associate Professor at a comparable institution
- a nationally recognized record of performance, publication, or creative works in matters pertaining to Iranian diasporas and/or Diaspora Studies.
- oral and written communication skills in the English language at a level that comprehends and conveys information to and from students, colleagues, and others in an effective manner
- awareness of and engagement with critical concerns in their discipline and capacity to continue to produce original work
- a proven record of excellence in management and administrative duties and success in obtaining external funding
- experience engaging with community organizations and external constituencies
- the ability to communicate fluently in Persian across diverse diasporic communities preferred
The Director will engage and convene academic forums and cultural programs, distinguished guest speakers, and research exchanges with scholars and students locally, nationally, and internationally.
The Director will also work to build collaborative relationships and programs with members of the Iranian diaspora both locally and nationally.
The Director will engage the campus and community in developing a strategic plan for the Center, build a supportive advisory board, and establish a sound resource base through philanthropic and grant-based funding.
The Director will teach one course per semester at the undergraduate or graduate level in on of the departments or schools of the college and will maintain an active research agenda his/her field of expertise.
Rank and Salary: Associate or Full Professor. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. The CSU provides generous health, retirement and other benefits.
Application Process: Submit a letter that explains your interest in and vision for the Center, a current CV, and names and contact information of three references. For full consideration, submit your application to the Chair of the Hiring Committee, Prof. Maziar Behrooz at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15, 2016.
San Francisco State University is a member of the California State University system and serves a diverse student body of 30,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The University seeks to promote appreciation of scholarship, freedom and, human diversity through excellence in instruction and intellectual accomplishment. SFSU faculty are expected to be effective teachers and demonstrate professional achievement and growth through research, scholarship, and/or creative work.
San Francisco State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to diversity. We welcome applicants of all ethnic, racial and gender identities, sexual orientations as well as people with disabilities. We particularly encourage those who may be from historically underrepresented groups.
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a position with the CSU. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current CSU employees who apply for the position.